Wednesday 29 December 2010

I Heart London

Ok, so i've definitely broken my post a photo every day thing.
I think i've even missed one post a week, but then I've never been very good at keeping up with things. I start fast and furiously and then kind of lose interest.
I'm trying not to do that here, which is saying something, as the only other places I try not to do that are family, friends and relationships. I've managed to succeed with both of those, but then how can you lose interest in some of the most interesting people around?

I'm on holiday at the moment (yay!) and although most of it has been spent in bed, I have managed to make it out into the big wide world occasionally. We went down to Southbank, one of my favourite parts of London, it always reminds me why I love it here. And even more so this time, as for once, it was strangely quiet. That may have had something to do with it being Christmas Eve of course.

We stalked some birds, investigated underground and ate the most delicious mushroom and asparagus pie from Pieminister, which was the perfect thing to combat the freezing winds. Next time, we're stopping for their pie and mash.

Anyway, enough about food and onto the photo's


Yes, it really was that cold

Exploring the Underground

St Pauls


I heart London

No comments:

Post a Comment