Monday 7 February 2011

A Quiet Echo

I'm probably meant to be working right now rather than doing this, but just thought i'd try and go for a massive two days streak, and get another blog in before I get distracted and a month passes. It happens. I'm not sure how, but it does.

Not in quite as much of a mood as I was yesterday. I think the worst has passed thankfully. It's a weird thing. It comes from nowhere, with no cause at all, knocks me around a bit and then leaves me feeling terribly tired, but othersise ok. Like a really awful long haul truck driving boyfriend or something.
It would be easier if I knew the reason, but then there is no reasoning with my head most days so it makes sense. At least it's over for now and hopefully the redneck mental brain won't be back for a while.

I spent alot of yesterday (after frantically tidying in an effort to keep myself busy and distracted and ever so precariously still hinged to sanity) editing and looking through photos.
These are a few from East Dulwich Park

Little Lady

And the Dapper Gentleman


Trapped under Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment