Sunday 5 June 2011

Oaksmith Studios

I have often spoken to my friend Mauro about doing photo's with him. Today, we finally got round to it. Mauro has set up his business, Oaksmith Studio with friend and business partner Anna. We went round to do some promo shots for them.
They're both such great people, and so good at what they do, definitely two of the most creative people I've hung out with in a while. Their studio is located in an artists compound in Bermondsey and after being there for an hour or so, I wanted to move in. The place is beautiful and inspiring, especially the breathtaking London view from the roof terrace.
We took hundreds of pictures, that I still need to sort through and edit, but here are a few of my favourites, pretty much unedited.





No comments:

Post a Comment